ClingZ® Wide Format is an electrically charged, thin polypropylene film for temporary short run signage applications. It is excellent for use in a variety of marketing and communications applications. It is printable on UV curable wide format printers only. ClingZ® Wide Format is fully adhered to a film liner for easy printing. The film is available in thicknesses of 2.3 mil white or 2.0 mil clear. Rolls are 30”, 36” or 42”in width with lengths of 150’or 500’.The clear and white sheets have a 8pt. liner and are available in sizes of 20”x28” or 28”x40”.
In addition to Clingz Wide Format, the company also offers ClingZ® standard offset, ClingZ® versaliner offset, ClingZ® indigo, ClingZ® flexo, and ClingZ® guard.
For more information, leave a comment below.
Clingz® is used in the following industries:
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- ADVERTISING SPECIALTIES
- MAGAZINE INSERTS
- PHOTO PRODUCTS
- HOLIDAY AND GIFT CARDS
- TRADE SHOW GRAPHICS
- Adheres to surfaces such as glass, drywall, metal, plastic, wood, brick and marble.
- Repositionable for any indoor application.
- Can be die-cut or kiss-cut.
- Can be written on with dry erase or permanent markers in unprinted areas.
- ClingZ is a #5 plastic film which is recyclable, backer is 95% repulpable.