What is the difference between the HP Latex 110 and 315 (formerly the 310)? This is a common question among individuals interested in these two entry-level HP Latex Printers. Both 54″ printers are designed for small spaces and lower volume print runs. Additionally, the 110 and 310 offer the same high quality HP Latex printing technology. There are several major differences to consider though, and we will compare them here:
HP Latex 110 – (6) 400ml Latex Cartridges + HP Ink Optimizer
HP Latex 315 – (6) 750ml Latex Cartridges + HP Ink Optimizer
HP Latex 110 – Self installation
HP Latex 315 – Professional installation
Print Resolution – Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Prints indoor quality at 129 sqft/hr.
- Prints outdoor plus quality at 174 sqft/hr.
- Max print speed of 517 sqft/hr.
Power Source / Plug Requirements
- Input voltage (auto ranging) 200 to 240 VAC (-10% +10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); two power cords; 3 A max for printer and 13 A max per curing
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P, 240 V, 20 A, non-locking